1. Eiffel-based Wood-Base Bench Created by the fantastic duo of designers Ray and Charles Eames, he lives decorating decorative magazines around the world. With the seat in botonê, it has a base in wood with painted steel, being an extremely resistant piece. Comfortable and charming, it goes well in any environment. If you are looking for an environment with irreverent design, this classic is a great choice for modern decoration in various environments, such as dining room, living room, office, cafes, receptions, bars, restaurants, among others.
2. Chair with timeless vintage design Simple Modern and refined. Indispensable for your interior Design: office, living room, kitchen, bedroom, or for the professional environment. Beautifully sewn hand-sewn and anti-stain padded foam treatment for ideal comfort guaranteed.
3. In this exclusive version has a beautiful differential, which are the buttons giving vintage style to the stool. It is produced in polypropylene injected already in colour and has UV protection, its base is composed of steel with electrostatic paint and balsa type wood, very resistant. This model unites the contemporary polypropylene with the elegance of the wood, presenting an exclusive character and bringing more personality and style to the decoration of the environment, be it in the living room, the bedroom or the kitchen. Besides being very comfortable, its colour leaves the environment more modern.
4. It has a wooden base with rods in painted carbon steel, which guarantees strength and long durability. The upholstered seat is easy to maintain, contours your body, which will make you super comfortable and well accommodated. It's a beautiful, eco-friendly stool with a selection of colours that remain vibrant even after years of use.
5. The Stool brings to the environment a lot of sophistication and elegance, as well as all the other furniture signed by Eames. A product that guarantees beauty and a lot of functionality, its modern style combines with any type of decoration, it fits in various environments, from the rustic to the most modern, being: Its gourmet balcony, American cuisine, snack bars, bars, restaurants and bistros."