The Best Area Carpets Online for your Home in 2021
Carpets cover a significant area in the house, preferred according to the rooms. Whether in the living room, bedroom, or hallway, it maintains the unsaid discipline and decorum of the home decor, that needs to be depicted. An area carpet provides comfort to the residents, as it makes a habitable seating area on the floor. It also provides warmth as you sit on the carpet, its surface acts as friction to make you feel warm. Carpets as a home furnishing product have been evolving since their invention. Now, there are various varieties available online in different dynamic colors, textures, and materials. Thus, Wooden Street has a directory of all the area carpets online, with premium quality fabric materials.
What types of area carpets to buy at Wooden Street?
As stated above, there are certain categories and types to be considered when buying area carpet online. We have listed all the types here so that you don’t get confused and lost.
- Shag Carpets - A shag carpet is considered to be a common rug available easily at our online store. It is made up of soft wool material, therefore it feels smooth against your feet and it has the texture of the long threads that comes from the soft cut pile technique. It is ideal for the fireplace and lounge area.
- Cut and Loop - This is ideal for the people who love bright colors and don’t want any footprints on the carpets, as it is made from both high cut-pile and low cut pile to provide a slightly bumpy texture with curved design patterns.
- Flatweave Rug - This rug is handwoven and is a dominant textile material in south Asia. The reason behind such popularity is that it is the easiest carpet to maintain because of the lightweight and global style slant. Though there are a plethora of designs available online at Wooden Street there are some of the most exclusively designed carpets that are appropriate for every area and every corner of the house.
- Cut Pile - The cut pile carpet is made up of thousands of small cotton threads for a soothing texture and luxurious appearance. It is generally made up of wool and nylon, which makes it an everlasting carpet. The added advantage to this carpet is that it is very easy to clean with a vacuum cleaner.
- Textured Carpet - You may know this rug as a textured rug but it is originally known as an oriental rug, as it comes from the orient regions such as India, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, and Armenia. These carpets require a lot of labor and hard work to make a single unit. That is why these rugs are a bit high and sometimes a taste of expensive people. The main advantage of buying this carpet is that it has a charm to it, that makes it blend with any decor.
What things to consider while buying the Area Carpet online?
There are some canons to consider before buying the area carpet from Wooden Street. We have made some points to get you through the carpet shopping:
- Size - Carpets are deeply associated with the sizes and it carries a lot of importance when purchasing for them. Now, there are various shapes and sizes to be considered as per the requirements and size of the room. to make it easy for you to shop, we have further made 2 sub-sections:
- Room size - Take measurement equipment and start measuring the size of the rooms where you want to set up the rug, then take a measure of the space you want to put the rug exactly, and then look for the carpet online that is approximately your size. This way, you will not waste your money on the oversized carpet and it will entirely change your room.
- Expansive Size - Some common rules are followed by the people to make their carpet look good. One of them is to buy a complete size rug that can perfectly cover your living room furniture from beneath.
- Material and quality - The most important thing before buying any product whether it is a home furnishing product or a home decor product, you must check the material quality first. This guide will keep you acknowledged the carpets that need to be brought home. Check for the thread count and the texture, which will give you a rough idea about the durability of the carpet.
- Decor Oriented - Well, to be true, buying a carpet is a sign that you are willing to improve your decor at home. It incorporates such features that make a living room or a bedroom very beautiful. therefore, before buying, research thoroughly about the color and type of the product, so that you can filter your search efficiently.
What are the Advantages of Buying Area Carpet Online?
- Freedom in Selection - While buying an area carpet online, you can choose whatever design you want and without even tiring a little bit. All the options and varieties are at your fingertips. The payment options are also very smooth and hassle-free.
- Express Delivery - Another good reason to buy the area carpet online is the super-fast delivery at your doorstep. The delivery executive will also install the carpet for you wherever you want.
- Easy maintenance - The very simple thing to do after buying an area carpet online is maintenance. When the material and quality is already perfect, then you just have to clean the carpet twice a month, so that the surface remains fluffy.
- Decor Fit - To be frank, you do not have to worry about the compatibility anymore, as area carpets can blend with any interior if chosen carefully, although due to the appearance and the various finishes it is available, it can match your decor settings for once.
How to clean Area carpets thoroughly?
This question has reprimanded the people for a long time now, though there are various tips and detergents available online, we are here to guide you and help you in maintaining the quality of the carpet and you can also use it without any hesitation. Cleaning a carpet is a strenuous task because of its size and thick material but no need to worry as here is some steps to clean an area rug perfectly :
- Vacuum Attack - Take out your vacuum and start cleaning both the sides with reasonable pressure so that dust that is rooted deep into the pores of the carpet will come out eventually.
- Sunny Carpet day - Choose a sunny day in summer to clean the carpet as it will dry easily and kills the deadly virus of carpet. Check if the carpet is still dusty, then tie a rope between two trees or take furniture or something for hanging it and then spank the carpet with a racket, the remaining dust will come out.
- Shampoo trial - Just like human shampoo, there comes a carpet shampoo for cleaning dandruff and dust. Take a trial first by cleaning a portion of the carpet and see if any color formation is taking place, if not, then wash the whole carpet.
- Rinse - After washing thoroughly and applying shampoo, take out the carpet and rinse it with freshwater, so the remaining dirt will drip out along with the soap.
- Dry high - The remaining part is not so simple, as wring the wet carpet as much as possible so that it can go for drying. For drying, you can use indoor space as well, but it is preferable to use outdoor space with less dust and pollution. It may take a day or two to completely dry.
Do not bring the wet carpet inside the home for use, as it will smell with suffocation. Only after complete drying, bring it inside and it is ready to use, just like new.
Why Buy Area Carpets at Wooden Street?
Buying a carpet at Wooden Street can be an interactive experience. We have made sure that your carpet buying process should be smooth and seamless. We offer:
- Premium quality material - We at Wooden Street care deeply about the customers, that is why we choose premium material. Whether it is the wool or the fiber for appearance, we never compromise with the quality.
- Pocket Friendly - At Wooden Street, we do not want our customers to panic incessantly, because we offer prices that will not burn a hole in your pocket. We have the most pocket-friendly prices for every home furnishing product.
- Additional offers - We provide additional offers, that are solely for the customers. It includes free installation services for the product at home, an easy return policy, low-cost EMIs as we understand your need for the carpet, and 24 X 7 customer care support for any queries.
People’s Choice: Area Carpets in Trend
After reviewing the varieties and types of area carpets online, you are ready to take it to the next level. Let’s take a look at some popular choices by people:
Blue Handwoven Shaggy Carpet - 6 x 4 Feet
No doubt it is the most popular carpet currently because of its immediate attractiveness and soft touch. This is a shag carpet that is made of microfiber so it becomes comfortable to sit and get comfy.
Ivory Microfiber Tauhid Shaggy Carpet - 8 x 5 Feet
This is the second most popular carpet available at Wooden Street because of the textured lines made of small and big cut pile style. This is also very easily maintainable and creates an ambiance for your decor.